National visas - Family reunification visa to a minor German child
Please make sure to prepare two complete sets of the following documents collated in the order listed below and bring them to your appointment. Incomplete documentation may result in the rejection of your application.
To apply for a visa, you need the following documents (original with 2 copies each):
- valid passport and two copies of the data page, if applicable previous passports
- 2 biometric passport photos (not older than 3 month)
- 2 fully completed application forms for national visas.
- Child's birth certificate (with legalization and translation into German if from Cambodia)
Legalization of documents and legalization replacement procedures
- Proof of the German citizenship of the child (German passport, possibly acknowledgment of paternity or marriage certificate of the parents)
- For non-Cambodian citizens: Proof of lawful residence in Cambodia
Please fill in all questions in the application form and provide the contact telephone number; please don't forget your signature!
Information in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) Acknowledgment of receipt of the General Data Protection Regulation
Stand: Januar 2021